Retail news

Search articles

Your search returned 9302 results

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next »Results 1 - 5 of 9302

Airbus investment “at risk” if Britain leaves EU

Posted:
21 May 2015 10:34

Airbus has said it will reconsider investment in the UK if Britain leaves the European Union.President of Airbus UK, Paul Kahn said Britain must compete for international investment."The best way to guarantee this is by remaining part of the EU," he said.Airbus is the world's second-largest plane maker and employs ...read more

Budgens and Londis to be bought by Booker Group

Posted:
21 May 2015 10:21

Britain’s largest wholesaler, Booker Group plc has announced that it is buying the Budgens and Londis chains to expand its business. The deal is thought to be worth £40 million to Irish wholesaler Musgrave Group, which owns it at the moment. The wholesaler, which already owns Premier and Family Shopper brands ...read more

Consumers using contactless payments more

Posted:
21 May 2015 10:20

It has been reported that consumers are using their contactless cards more, having overtaken the use of coins and notes. Figures by the Payments Council have shown that cash being used by businesses, consumers and financial organisations has dropped to 48% and the other 52% is electronic transactions. It has also ...read more

Burberry profits rise for the year

Posted:
20 May 2015 11:14

Luxury retailer Burberry has seen profits increase for the year to March 31st, however it has decreased its profit expectations for the 2016 financial year due to foreign exchange movements.Figures show that adjusted pre-tax profit increased by 7% to £456 million, but profits went down 1% after a £38 million ...read more

Starbucks partners with Spotify

Posted:
20 May 2015 11:13

American global coffee company Starbucks has announced a partnership with music streaming service Spotify.The coffee giant stopped selling physical music formats three months prior to this announcement, which links customers to exclusive content. Loyalty members will have access to Starbucks music on Spotify and among other benefits will have input on ...read more

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next »Results 1 - 5 of 9302
Call us now on 020 7432 8888

Advanced search

Need more options? Go to the advanced retail jobs search page