This quality oriental supermarket is currently looking for a Deputy Manager to join their London landmark store in the vibrant bustling of Alperton.
London's oldest established supplier of oriental foods, they offers a comprehensive range of products to meet the needs of domestic and large catering customers. With one of the only retailers doing above target this year, they are completely Covid compliant for both staff and customers.
Described as a successful family business, they have a great visual aesthetic to the store, offering different wholesale products every week.
As the new Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for both the management of staff within the store and the warehouse, where my client meets the needs of the many restaurants in the London area. This role is very hands on and will often see you working and leading your staff in their day to day duties.
As the new Deputy Manager, you will be rewarded with
• A competitive salary of £28,000.
• Progression plan to one day run your own store.
• Free parking and easy access from major roads.
• Discount on food products for your weekly shopping.
• Full training provided, with only experience in retail food management needed.