Assistant Store Managers
Are you ready to change the world? We are looking for driven Assistant Store Managers to join our London Flagship store in Oxford Street to contribute towards our rapid growth and lead our team to create an exceptional shopping experience for our customers!
Part of the Fast Retailing Company, UNIQLO is the world’s third largest apparel retailer and Japan’s leading specialty retailer with more than 2000 stores worldwide. Our vision is bold: to become the number 1 clothes retailer in the world by 2020! We truly believe that this dream can be achieved through providing the best customer service experience on the high street. To do this we need the very best people to join us and be part of making that dream a reality!
• Supporting the Store Manager with managing all operational aspects of the store to maximise foot-flow, sales and profit
• Acting as a role model in delivering high standards of customer service
• Providing effective training and constantly offering feedback to increase efficiency and create a high-performing team
• Ensuring the shop floor consistently meets UNIQLO standards by delegating tasks appropriately to exceed customers’ expectations
• Setting stock inventory levels and strategically create shop floor layouts based on store performance and targets
• Creating rotas accurately to ensure a smooth daily operation of the store
Essential Skills and Behaviours:
• Ability to successfully lead and work with a large team in a fast-paced and challenging setting
• Be able to adapt quickly to changing environments and act decisively
• Committed to continuously improve own performance and development
• Exceptional organisational, communication and analytical skills
• Able to create a positive working atmosphere to increase morale and productivity of the team
• 30% staff discount
• 28 days of paid holidays
• Structured training and development
• Competitive salary and achievable bonus scheme
• Generous pension scheme
• Career progression – promotion opportunities available every 6 months!
If you welcome new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!