Senior Assistant Merchandiser - Menswear
Currently seeking a senior assistant merchandiser across menswear who is ready for the next step. You will work for a global leader in fashion retail for the UK and EU market. This role is an exceptional opportunity to step into a merchandiser position as well as getting involved in various project work like new range lunches.
Specifically you will:
* Work with the buying teams to provide a balanced product offering and meet range requirements across the business
* Identify and action stock consolidations
* Work with the allocation team to determine any price amendments
* Investigate any market queries and provide solutions
* Undertake relevant analysis to support decision making
You will need a solid background in core merchandising (menswear), having had at least 5 years experience with a fashion retailer. You will be a focused individual who prides themselves on completing the task at hand and will have a polished ability to communicate with stores, planning, logistics and other key stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a one of the largest fashion retailers in the world who are growing rapidly. As well as a generous salary and bonus scheme, they operate a structured promotion on merit scheme whereby you can progress quickly if you can demonstrate a solid performance consistently.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, send your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button below or contact me directly by email, Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org